08/12/2009

Wankers.

"State-owned Royal Bank Scotland reportedly wants to pay a total of £1.5bn in bonuses to investment banking staff, and the board has threatened to quit if the government blocks the move."


Forget immigrants, Muslims, knife crime, the NHS, feral youths, the EDL, benefit fraud, Jordan and Peter, the BNP, mosques, Christian Extremism, 'Elf 'n' Safety, PC-Gawn-Mad and crooked coppers, THIS is what is wrong with this country today.

I find it extremely childish that these people, arguably directly responsible for the recession that we're still battling through, and only employed because of a £117bn payout by the taxpayer, are threatening to leave their jobs if they're not allowed to give each other bonuses quite likely bigger than my year's salary in their usual annual mutual cash-wank.

Actually, no; I find it sickening. Physically vomit-making. Whatever my opinion of the BNP, at least they could argue that what they stand for is for the good of the country (I'd like to point out that I don't agree with them, before my blog ends up being touted as Right Wing Extremist propaganda dressed up as hand-wringing leftiness), whereas these turds are simply doing things for their own means, and to hell with the consequences for literally everyone else in the country.

And as such, I hope people take it in turns to wee through their letterboxes and do poos down their chimneys, I really do. I know it's not exactly a newsflash (EXTRA: Top bankers are greedy, soulless, immoral cunts!), but surely even they must see that what they want to do is akin to borrowing a tenner off your mum, then waggling your dick in her dinner when she asks for it back - It's unfair, it's selfish, and it's not exactly the best way to curry favour with a British public who are already very, very annoyed with you. Let's be honest, you're going to wake up one of the richest people in the country and go to bed one of the richest people in the country as well; spare a thought for those on 12-13k or less who didn't get a Christmas bonus last year because of the giant dog's dinner you made of things. Did those people quit, or threaten to bugger off to another country? No, and that's because they were damned glad of their jobs, and unfortunately they didn't have the luxury of snarling up an entire country's economy and then fucking off to another country when they're asked to take some responsibility for doing so. I don't get a bonus unless I hit 130% of my targets, and even then, if I achieve this all year, I get an extra £3k before tax - Not a bad bonus by any stretch of the imagination, but I work damned hard in order to get that, and I'd imagine that if I had a hand in destroying the company, my boss would be less than keen to give me anything other than a kick in the nose.

It's reasonably well known that Britain's economy is based on Financial services; that's why we're the only G20 country still in a recession - But isn't it time that these horrible bastards owned up to what they did and started taking some responsibility for it, rather than leaving it to us? They've already proved that they can do what they can do what they like - There aren't many organisations who can just go against the government so brazenly, and to be fair not many would have the balls - It's time to stand up, get your nose out of the coke, and start owning the fuck up.

People in this country are so busy attacking each other; left wing, right wing, whatever, they spend so much time sniping at each other on internet forums (And yes, I'm well aware of what I'm doing here), when what we need right now is as one voice to tell the bankers to grow up, or fuck off. They've threatened to quit? Let them quit, I say: I'm sure there's another cash grabbing scumbag in a three-piece suit who'll do it without a bonus, plus considering their past history, shouldn't these idiots have been fired, imprisoned and then shot out of a cannon by now anyway?

**UPDATE**

I've just seen this:

'Scrooge' RBS hits homeowners with Christmas crackdown on borrowing

Admittedly, I can only find mention of it on the Daily Mail site so it's likely to be largely bollocks, but just in case, I'm going to sit in the corner with a bucket on my head and cry, if you don't mind.

2 comments:

  1. Let the repugnant cunts leave, nay *demand* that they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this article, I put my foot through the British banking system and sent Gordon Brown the bill.

    ReplyDelete